Doctor Fleming's Bridge, Bottesford
This stone pack-horse bridge from c.1605 crosses the River Devon at the end of Church Street, Bottesford. It provides access from the village centre to the parish church and churchyard. It also connects the village to the old road to Allington, which also forded the river at this point. Legend has it that Rector Samuel Fleming had it contructed after he fell from his horse while fording the stream.