An old postcard showing cottages at the end of Church Street
In this picture, Six Bells (No.4) is on the right, no longer bearing a sign advertising refreshments; to its left is No.6 and then a row of small cottages which were demolished in the 1960s.
Date of creationca.1950
PlaceBottesford, Church St
This catalogue record comes from: Bottesford Heritage Archive
Browse by keyword
About the archive