Bottesford WW2 war memorial
The War Memorial for World War 2, after the Service of Dedication. The memorial was designed and supervised by Mr Stanley Blackmore, then a trainee architect. This picture was taken just after the Dedication Service.
Date of creationca.1950
PlaceBottesford, St Mary's church, interior, south aisle
ContributorMr Stanley Blackmore
This catalogue record comes from: Bottesford Local History Archive
Browse by keyword
About the archive