Bottesford Rectory, east gable and bow window
The Rectory, east elevation, seen from the main lawn. The free-standing chimney was taken down about 1946, having been found to be unsafe and economical to repair. In addition, the hall stove was pretty ineffective, so it was no great loss.”
By comparison with picture BOT/203/10, the two figures are probably Nancy Blackmore (right) and her cousin Joan from Mexico (left).