At the Anchor Inn, Plungar
A sunny day in Plungar, at the door to The Anchor Inn are, standing, Violet Sentence, Tom Moulds, Dennis Kirk, and in the front row, Sid Moulds, Billy Welbourne, Cyril Sentence, Elsie Moulds and Ralph Moulds.
The caption does not record the name of the dog.
The sign by the door shows that the inn was a tied house belonging to Mowbray & Co. Ltd, whose brewery was at Commercial Road, Grantham, from 1938. It was taken over by J.W. Green Ltd in 1952.