The Wright family at Poplar Farm, Plungar
Two generations of the family at Poplar Farm. L-R: Mrs W. Wright, Mrs Wright (jun), Frank Wright (jun) and William Wright.
The date is not recorded, but may be late Victorian. Frank Wright was a JP, and Kelly’s Directory of 1908 records that he presented a Parish Room “reading and for general purposes” to the parish of Plungar in 1900.