Bottesford village school infants class 1928
The infants are seen at their desks in the old school room, now the Fuller Room (parish meeting room), in the village school on Grantham Road. The following have been named: L.Flack, G.Farron, H.Lamb, D.Staniford, G.Taylor, ? , T.Tuckwood, D.Glover, P.Christmas, R.Bateson, B.Jallands, ? , E.Musson, E.Randall, B.Robinson. However, it is unclear which children are identified exactly.