Postcard of Stock and Cross, shops behind
This old picture shows the market cross, with the village stocks located behind (rather than at the side, where they are today). Behind is Taylor’s butchers shop and to its right a small store owned by Mr John Sutton.
Date of creationca.1920
PlaceBottesford, Market Place
ContributorMrs Bond, Ada
This catalogue record comes from: Bottesford Local History Archive
Browse by keyword
About the archive